JOIN INDUSTRY EXPERTS FROM 80+ NATIONS IN THE MIDDLE OF EUROPE
INTERNATIONAL MACHINERY FORUM 2022
After three years the International Machinery Forum will be hosted again on-site on 16 and 17 November 2022 at the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber as a hybrid event. Take up the opportunity to meet international and Austrian experts in person or join us via live-stream.
The International Machinery Forum 2022 connects up to 1,500 experts and companies from 80+ nations.
- Explore your export opportunities and make new business connections.
- Benefit from the B2B platform and book b2b meetings.
- Find new international business partners and experts!
- Become an Exhibitor or Sponsor to present your products or services.
- Use the marketplace to exchange about business opportunities.
The main topics of the event:
- Data & Connectivity – How safe is industrial data?
Insight on applied projects in regard to the management of industrial data, industrial AI or other digital cutting-edge solutions for industry players.
- Smart Decisions – Can Automation and the search for qualified workers go hand in hand?
Explore new products and services in the area of smart factory and automation and follow the discussion on the search for qualified workers.
- Green Production & Circular Economy
Get to know feasible solutions on how green production and process transformations, and recycling optimization are still possible in various industry sectors independent of company size.
Special focus this year on:
- How to do International Sourcing
Learn from experts the main success factors of worldwide procurement.
- Sustainable Sourcing – How will the Supply Chain Act affect sourcing?
Insight on how to tackle the major changes for companies in the sourcing sector.
- Efficient supply chain – Opportunities for optimization through IoT & automation
Specialists' discussion on how to mitigate supply chain risks and distribution challenges.
Register now for the International Machinery Forum 2022!
Your participation counts - Key Facts 2021
The global focus and the conference settings make this event unique.
Explore your export opportunities and business cases. The network of ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA and its partners bring foreign purchasers + suppliers and Austrian experts +buyers together, which makes the International Machinery Forum a strong platform to boost the internationalization of the Austrian greentech sectors world-wide.
The event is supported by go-international, a joint initiative of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Labour and Economy and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.